Like TheTechWay Facebook Pagr

Visit my new Blog

Visit my new Blog
Follow my new Blog! http://thetechway.wordpress.com/

Monday, May 3, 2010

Pokemon Heart Gold / Soul Silver: How to find Moltres



To get Moltres in Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver versions you must go to Mt Silver. It is near Victory Road in the Johto region.
So you go into Mt Silver. The video above will tell you how to get to Moltres.


After you got to Moltres you just walk up to the Pokemon and click on it to go into battle.
Now, Moltres has some really efficient fire type attacks like flame thrower that can inflict some serious damage to your Pokemon.
To get him down to the red zone I think you cuould use either a water type Pokemon or a dark type Pokemon.
I recommend you use dusk balls or net balls-- ultra balls aren't that efficient.

You can get Moltres in Pokemon Diamond , Pearl and Platinum versions and I will put up a post on how to get it.

Well, that's all for this post. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment