Like TheTechWay Facebook Pagr

Visit my new Blog

Visit my new Blog
Follow my new Blog! http://thetechway.wordpress.com/

Monday, May 31, 2010

How to get Latias in Pokemon HeartGold




(I think it is only possible to catch Latias in Pokemon HeartGold)

Well, to get Latias you must first get it on your Pokedex. You can do this by obtaining the train ticket and I will post a video on how to do so.

For now I will tell you how to get Latias. First you have to track it down. Latias flew over from the Horan region and will now by flying in random parts of the map every time you switch cities, like in Diamond, Pearl and Platinum with catching Mesprit, Cresselia or the legendary birds, but in the HeartGold version you don't have that special poke app. You can only find the Pokemon by continuously checking the map, so it is a little harder.

Once you are in the same city as Latias, you can finally go into the grass to catch it (I recommend you bring lots of super repels!). Catching it isn't that hard even though I still recommend using a master ball if you have it. If not, I believe you could use an ultra ball or a dusk ball.

You cannot catch this Pokemon in Pokemon SoulSilver version or the Diamond, Pearl or Platinum versions. You can only get them (legally) through the GTS center. In Pokemon SoulSilver, instead of Latias you can catch Latios. I will work on that post soon. Well, this is all for this post-- bye!

1 comment:

  1. hey guyz!! I have a new blog aslo about pokemon!! pls follow me.... and by the way i like your site so i will follow it!! pls follow me too!! lets be friends!!! i have a lot of movement in mhy blog A.P.D.A anti-pokemon digital assassination act. HOPE YOU'll ALSO FOLLOW ME!!!
    http://markitoallaboutpokemon.blogspot.com/
    that is my site!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete