Like TheTechWay Facebook Pagr

Visit my new Blog

Visit my new Blog
Follow my new Blog! http://thetechway.wordpress.com/

Monday, May 3, 2010

How to get lapras in pokemon heart gold/soul silver versions


To get to Lapras first let me tell you that you can only find Lapras on Fridays.
Well first fly to Azalea town in the Johto region, then from there you can walk to Union cave.
So you go into the cave and at the first turn go left, oh and I recommend you buy lots of super repels and bring a Pokemon that knows the TM attack surf.
Well once you have gotten through the cave which isn't that hard, you will see Lapras swimming on the water at the end of the cave.
So you just go up to it by using surf and click on it to go into battle.
It isn't hard at all to catch Lapras. It is only level 20-- you can use either ultra balls or dusk balls.
Well, that's all for this post, bye!

2 comments:

  1. Hi again,
    I was wondering-you write about so many different pokemon but which one is your favorite?!?!
    I have some pokemon games but not a lot...I have a couple of the games you write about.
    Well, I'll see you later!!
    Bye!

    ReplyDelete