Like TheTechWay Facebook Pagr

Visit my new Blog

Visit my new Blog
Follow my new Blog! http://thetechway.wordpress.com/

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How to catch Arceus in Pokemon Diamond, Pearl and Platinum.

To get Arceus you must first get this special gift called Azure Flute. So once you have received the gift, go to a Pokemon item store and receive it from the mailman near the counter. Once you have the Azure Flute you must go up to the spira piller, the same place where you caught Dialga /Palkia/Giratina. Once you enter the spira piller a message will come up saying if you woud like to blow out of the Azure Flute. Say yes and this magical stairs will appear and you have to go up the long stairs until you reach the top. There will be Arceus. So you just walk up to the Pokemon and click on it to go into battle! To catch it I recommend you use your master ball; if not you could either use dusk balls (only efficient at night time) or you could try using ultra balls (only after you have gotten it down to the red zone). Arcreus is very powerful-- it is level 70, one of the highest level Pokemon in the game, next to Giratina. The attacks are pretty good, like perish song attack. Arcreus also will learn a very powerful attack at level 100 that at the moment I don't remember the name of.


I am not sure if you can catch Arcreus in Pokemon heart gold/soul silver. I have seen some videos on youtube, but I'm not sure that they aren't hacked.


well that's it for this post , bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment