Like TheTechWay Facebook Pagr

Visit my new Blog

Visit my new Blog
Follow my new Blog! http://thetechway.wordpress.com/

Monday, April 26, 2010

How to get Lugia in pokemon soul silver.

To find Lugia you must go to the whirlpool island. It is this cave off the coast of Cianwood City in the Johto rRegion.

So once you have gotten there, enter the cave. The first part of the cave is dark so I recommend you bring a pokemon that has Flash.

Once you have gone through the whole cave there are also two cave entrences. Go into the entrence below.

Once you are there, there will be the Chinese girls that will perform a ritual that will summon Lugia. Lugia will come out of the big waterfall and fly onto the water. Then you will be able to catch it. So just go up to it by using Surf to go onto the water and click on it and then you will go into a battle with Lugia.

To catch Lugia, if you really want to, you can use the master ball because I think Lugia is harder to catch than HO OH in pokemon heart gold , but if you want you can always try to catch it with an ultra ball.

It is hard to get Lugia to the red zone so i recommend to use your strongest pokemon that withstand attacks because Lugia has a few strong attacks like arial blast that is efficient on almost all pokemon, so i recommend you buy lots of super potions before going to catch Lugia.

Well thats all for this post, bye.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dante. It's Iris. Before I knew I was watching Pokemon I was watching Pokemon and I loved it and I love it still. I Like your blog. I have Pokemon Pearl, Pokemon Diamond and Pokemon Soul Silver and I have only beaten Pokemon Pearl.

    ReplyDelete