Like TheTechWay Facebook Pagr

Visit my new Blog

Visit my new Blog
Follow my new Blog! http://thetechway.wordpress.com/

Saturday, April 24, 2010

how to get HO HO in pokemon heart gold

After you have beaten the Chinese girls in a battle, they will tell you to go up to the bell tower in Ecruteak city.
You must find your way up there. I can't really explain the whole path to you now, but once you get up on top of the bell tower the Chinese girls will be there and they will perform a sort of ritual that will summon HO OH from the sky. He will fly in front of you and you just click on HO OH and you will go into battle with him.

To catch HO OH you can use the master ball that Professer Oak gave you, but I have to say it is only level 45. You could easily catch it with a simple ultra ball, so just use master ball if you're having a lot of trouble catching it.
HO OHs attacks are pretty good. He has Magic Fire, Fire Blast and others I don't remember. He does learn Extra Sense later on. If you still don't have a good pokemon that has the MT attack fly, HO OH, in my opinion, is the best pokemon for the job. Well, that's all for this post. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment