Like TheTechWay Facebook Pagr

Visit my new Blog

Visit my new Blog
Follow my new Blog! http://thetechway.wordpress.com/

Friday, September 17, 2010

pokemon black and white confirmed starter evolutions!

This pokemon you see at the see are the confirmed starter evolutions for pokemon back and white
well as you can see grass Pokemon evolutions are pretty cool but i was expecting more from the last evolution...
Anny way the fire pig tape Pokemon 3 evolution is the best one of all the three in my opinion my the second evolution is not what i wood of expected it is pretty bad...
now the water tape Pokemons evolutions are average but the second evolution in my personal favorite the 3 evolution is ok dos not seem Anny ting like the first evolution well i gess a little...
RATEING

GRASS POKEMONS EVOLUTIONS 4 STARS

FIRE POKEMONS EVOLUTIONS 5 STARS

WATER POKEMONS EVOLUTIONS 4 STARS
well thats all comment on what you tink about the evolutions and tell me what you ting of my rateing of the pokemon!
ok bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment